Tuesday, September 16, 2014

September 16

hello everybody!!! So this last week was a pretty good week. i had zone meeting on tuesday and the zone leaders talked about faith and how we need to show our faith by increasing our goals of baptism, and prove that we have the desire to baptize. so one of the things they committed us to do was to find a new investigator within 24 hours. so i went and worked really hard and tried to find a lot of new people. so within 24 hours we were able to find 4 new investigators and the next day i was able to get 2 more! so i know that if i really show desire that heavenly father will bless me and make it possible. Got 2 of those on date for the 7th of November! So it is awesome being able to see the miracles and how the lord prepares people. and it just up to me to find those people! I am in Singapore now i just got in so we will go and play on the beach for a few hours today:) my mission is awesome then tonight for pre zone conference we are going to play volleyball and soccer! so i will be in Singapore till Wednesday then i fly home and have a really busy rest of the week because we had to cram all of our appointments in a few days. plus there is a baptism on thursday so we dont have a lot of time but have a lot of stuff to do. I am glad that dad is improving. I know that my Fasting and Praying has been answered. Thank you all for the support! I cant beleive i ahve been away for almost 6 months already! its crazy how time flys out here! I love and miss you all!
Love Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment