Tuesday, September 16, 2014

August 24

so this week has been good. I have been really busy and i have felt that i am definitely improving as a missionary. I just go out and work my hardest and try not to think about myself during the day. I have come to love my companion and i hope that we can be even more unified so that the spirit can be stronger. So the first week i struggled with my comp but now that i have decided to stop being selfish we are awesome together and we go out and do a ton of work it is really good. i really like Elder Lallemant hes good and tries to make me do better. I got a mean tan line from my watch and my ring this week just from being out in the sun and contacting like all day for 3 days in a row. i got rained on almost everyday this week. and its not little utah rain. its like stepping into the shower if you are out in the rain for a second you get soaked to the bone!! But last week was good. got to meet a lot of new people and have some more lessons. had to push Morgans family baptism date back so i hope they will be baptized on the 20th of september. i love my mission and cant wait to see those who will skype me at christmas! if you can even get it set up without me or ryan... but i love and miss you all.
Elder Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment